I came here tonight from Angie's site as a fellow commentor. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. I watched your slide show and wept. You have a lovely family. Best wishes.
I came here from Angie's site. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers today. I also live in Portland Or, off Powell and 82nd, could you email me more info on the candlelight memorial tonight? My email is dkhoffman04 @ comcast.net. thank you, God bless, kendra
I am so sorry for your loss...I know it might seem late to extend these condolences to you, but I just this morning read the comment you left for Matt regarding Maddy. I clicked on your name for a couple of reasons...one, because I miss Oregon so much and two, I wanted to tell you how very sorry I am about your dear beloved little boy. Thankfully, you have the faith that will sustain you until you do get to meet your precious son once again!
May you be abundantly blessed in the future...and God protect you and your beautiful family.
Face Book brought me here and on this Sabbath morning I wept & prayed for you and thought ahead to the time we will hold our babies again and walk on the streets of gold. Time softens the experience but never our love & loss. Keep looking up! Love to you and yours . . . Linda
I just read Daddy's Letter to Hans and I must say It made me cry like i haven't in a while. We lost our son Jon Henry Theodore Dietz due to cord compilations on 05.16.08 From one Dad to another thank you for sharing your story. it makes me feel not so alone. Thank you for allowing Pat to post it in the newsletter. I'm sorry for your loss. Jon Dietz
5 comments:
I came here tonight from Angie's site as a fellow commentor. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. I watched your slide show and wept. You have a lovely family. Best wishes.
I came here from Angie's site. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers today. I also live in Portland Or, off Powell and 82nd, could you email me more info on the candlelight memorial tonight? My email is dkhoffman04 @ comcast.net.
thank you, God bless,
kendra
I am so sorry for your loss...I know it might seem late to extend these condolences to you, but I just this morning read the comment you left for Matt regarding Maddy. I clicked on your name for a couple of reasons...one, because I miss Oregon so much and two, I wanted to tell you how very sorry I am about your dear beloved little boy. Thankfully, you have the faith that will sustain you until you do get to meet your precious son once again!
May you be abundantly blessed in the future...and God protect you and your beautiful family.
In His Love,
Deb
Face Book brought me here and on this Sabbath morning I wept & prayed for you and thought ahead to the time we will hold our babies again and walk on the streets of gold. Time softens the experience but never our love & loss. Keep looking up! Love to you and yours . . . Linda
I just read Daddy's Letter to Hans and I must say It made me cry like i haven't in a while. We lost our son Jon Henry Theodore Dietz due to cord compilations on 05.16.08 From one Dad to another thank you for sharing your story. it makes me feel not so alone. Thank you for allowing Pat to post it in the newsletter. I'm sorry for your loss.
Jon Dietz
Post a Comment